Jobs for Former Military Personnel
Finding a career after leaving the military can be a challenge. With so much to choose from and a lot to consider, the search is tough. You’ve served your country and worked for the protection of others, so you’re likely to desire a position that’s both fulfilling and meaningful. While finding a job that offers those things is no simple task, Traffic Plan provides great opportunities for former military members to serve their community and enjoy an impressive array of benefits.APPLY NOW
What Do We Do?
We’re a company dedicated to progress and public safety. From protecting construction workers to ensuring safe travels for pedestrians, we stand out as the company that municipalities, utility companies, and departments of transportation turn to when they need professional traffic management. The work we perform is a vital part of our country’s expanding infrastructure, which is why we seek out professionals who are dedicated to service and who value protecting members of the community. Some of the work we do consists of:
- Traffic Management: When a state or local roadway project requires a lane transition, shift, or detour, our crews keep workers safe and traffic moving. Utilizing the latest in equipment, our team quickly and effectively provides solutions.
- Pedestrian Crossing: When a job site has a pedestrian crossing, we keep pedestrians safe.
- Emergency: There’s no telling when an emergency will strike, but when it does, our crews help to restore order. Traffic Plan employees know what it takes to handle an emergency and pride themselves on playing a critical role in the public’s safety.
- Career Advancement: We’re committed to promoting from within. If you have the desire and motivation to succeed, you’ll have the chance to further your career.
- Bonus Payments: After six months of service, employees receive a $2,000 bonus. Not only that, but employees receive an additional $500 after twelve months of service. And if you refer a new employee, you’ll receive an additional $2,000 once the new person has worked with us for six months.
- Paid Training: Get paid for learning the essentials of traffic control at our Progress Institute.
Why Work for Us?
In addition to career fulfillment, employees at Traffic Plan enjoy an impressive array of employment perks and benefits, including:
Partners in Progress. United by Purpose.
Finding a great career after serving your country may not be easy, but we’re confident that the opportunities presented at Traffic Plan will provide you with the fulfilment and satisfaction you desire. Serve your community and make a serious difference today when you join our team. Form relationships and go home every day knowing that you made a difference. To learn more about our current opportunities, contact us directly or browse our Jobs & Careers page. We look forward to hearing from you.APPLY NOW
Our Internal Newsletter
United Newsletter: Vol 8
The eighth volume of Traffic Plan’s quarterly employee publication, United, is now available! This issue celebrates all that is new with our offices, clients, and industry. Inside you will find tips on summer safety, and daily preparedness,… Read the Latest Issue