If your state or local roadway project requires a lane transition, shift, or detour, working with Traffic Plan is all you need. In one convenient setup, you get the crew and resources required for a standard flagging operation. Just tell us the scope of your project and we’ll do everything we can to deliver what you need fast.
Traffic Plan’s standard equipment that or vans carry include:
- Two (2) ATSSA-certified traffic control officers
- Fully lettered Cargo Van or P/U truck, including advance warning light
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), consisting of hard hats, safety vests, STOP/SLOW paddles with poles, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) approved footwear, and two-way radios.
- Eight 48-inch retro-reflective advance warning signs (with approved stands) bearing the legends “ROAD WORK/UTILITY WORK AHEAD”, “ONE LANE ROAD AHEAD”, “BE PREPARED TO STOP”, “FLAGGER (symbol) AHEAD”.
- Fifty 28-inch retro-reflective cones
- 2 red flags (PA specific)
Advanced Traffic Control
If the scope of your project requires a more advanced setup, we will customize a traffic control and flagger package that accommodates the exact needs of your job. Situations that might require more complex traffic control include multi-lane or multi-direction closures, intersections and traffic circles, and merging lanes.
REQUEST A QUOTE
GET A QUOTE
GET TO WORK
Our Service Area
From dependable traffic control services to wide-ranging traffic control products, Traffic Plan understands the requirements of safe work-zone setups in the Mid-Atlantic region. Let our experienced team be your one-call, one-supplier solution.Contact Us